Monday, October 26, 2009

hello out there bloggerland,readerslist,ex-hot-girl


hello bloggersland,


its always a surprise to read bloggerland, to read the articles in the readers-list from BLOGGER-GOOGLE.

and the more because MY EX-HOT-GIRL is always writing very interesting articles.She is photografer,so every day its a surprise to see who are the lucky couples,not because of their marriages but because of the photos taken by ,yes you know it already ,my EX-HOT-GIRL.

She is so creative,such an active woman,and she knows perfectly how to make you laughing, how to bring you in the right mood. Can you imagine, she makes pics of the couples and what do we see:pic no.3 is the right foot of the lady with a detailed tatoo on here underleg,wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Then I start laughing, my day is a success, immediately!Furthermore she shows you evryday here weight, proves it with a........guess.......photo of EX-HOT-GIRL,she gives you a diet evryday,all for nothing, although i think she wishes me to ask here to make my wedding pics........................

One problem, my girl friend has no tattoo, and sorry a second problem ,my girlfriend is Philipina, thats far away from the sceneries the photografer has in mind, in the U.S.A.

Sorry it occurs to me that we have a third problem, we are already married, so sorry EX-HOT-GIRL,we married in the Philippines,in Tacloban City,in a small warm Town Court room,and I have forgotten to ask a photografer, my mother in law has taken our wedding pics,but she was so nervous....................................................................................................................................................one pic i can show ,let us call it the moving court wedding.....................................................................


God bless the wedding couples,and esp. my wife for here patience............................................


quillaume202

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this post. Thank you so much! You made my day. And I'll tell you what, I WISH I could shoot weddings in other countries than the United States. It would be far more interesting, and I'd have a lot of amazing experiences. Best to you and your wife, and let me know if she ever gets a tattoo. :)

    ~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

    ReplyDelete