Saturday, October 3, 2009

quillaume202blog

dear friends and observers,visitors


this is my first probe of a blog,so give me some time for experiments.whil y?


my blog is an additional communication instrument to the twitter,facebook,netlog,friendster,windows live messenger,myspace.com and many more.

and an additional instrument to my pics and albums on eu picturesalbums,fricks,and the aforementioned friendsinstruments.


my main hobby is music,i like rock,pop,theater from ladygaga,dance and trance from dj tiesto and dj.van buuren,metal from metallica,house,r&b,but also the drifters,the platters,neil diamond,and many more.

my music listst are on yahoo music and yahoo video and i listen to abs radio( launchcast radio from Yahoo).my second hobby is cycling,formular 1 racing with Breatore,hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment