Thursday, October 29, 2009

STORM TO HIT PH LUZON ON FRIDAY,saint@soul


I was still dreaming about EX GirL and here TAToO wedding couple.

Then Pagasa, the PH forecasters say a storm,maybe a Typhoon will make landfall in Luzon on friday.

There goes my relax period full of thoughts about a wedding were the photografer would be my EX HOT GIRL,wahhhh,One good message anyway,she will come to PH when my wife has a TATOO!

And she leaves us free to decide the ultimate spot of that Tatoo.

I show you here body, one day.if she agrees...,and we wait for your suggestions.
The typhoon is called MIRINAE, international CODE NAME,and the PH name is SANTI.
Filipinos go to ALL-Saints day by tradition,which means hugh travelling on friday,saterday and sunday.
They visit the cemeteries during these days or on monday, ALL SOULS DAY.
The PH goverment is concerned about these moves during these 4 days.
Cemeteries will be overcrowded,peoples stay there overnight,they pray,sing,burn candles,and eat and drink.(i was told).
Several Cemeteries are still to be rebuilt after the Typhoons disasters.
Busses to the home towns and local regions will be overcrowded.
By passengers and by hugh boxes and whatever package materials.Normally this gives delays.
We go to the province as well,my mother i.law expects us soon,i say to my wife first i want to see the developments of Santi,where,what speed,how much wind.I still see the TV Typhoon impressions.It will cross Central Luzon,Pampanga,Bataan,Manila bay(is my personal guess).
Sunday it will leave the country again,if high pressure areas will not hinder that direction.
We pray to God,help THE PHILIPPINES,.....................................not again and so soon..........

No comments:

Post a Comment